Every business, whether large or small, has to make the maximum use of resources, to control costs and promote activity. Cutec complements this with specifically designed services to help clients streamline their operations. Making them more efficient by providing:
- professional advice on the equipment required to meet business objectives
- on-site personnel training
- use of our resources to help fulfil business needs
- the ongoing monitoring of hardware and software performance.
In an ideal world, every business would be able to afford to have an individual or in-house IT team. This can range from staff training to equipment repairs and upgrades. The cost however is prohibitive and the workload would not justify such an expenditure. Cutec however, can offer this solution on an outsourced basis at a simple great value monhtly cost.
Our staff are:
- Engineers are Microsoft trained and certified
- Our staff are DBS checked for customer security
SECURITY ACCREDITATIONS & GDPR:
Cutec is committed to client security and data protection which is why we take information security seriously. We have achieved Cyber Essentials Plus, the IASME GOLD accreditation and more recently the GDPR ready assessment.
IASME Gold from the IASME Consortium is deemed in the industry as being the equivalent to the more commonly known ISO 27001. Please click here if you would like to see how the two accreditation's compare. Cutec selected the IASME Gold accreditation as we felt this was more attainable for a smaller companies but carried the same level of security and protection for us and our clients.
Developed as part of the UK Government’s National Cyber Security Strategy, the ‘Cyber Essentials’ scheme identifies technical security controls to help defend against internet-borne threats.
The accreditation aims to provide protection based on 5 key controls:
- Boundary firewalls and internet gateways – Secure firewalls and secure remote access
- Secure configuration – Best-practice and secure configuration of technologies we use
- Access control – Ensuring those that have access, only have it where appropriate
- Malware protection – Ensuring malware protection is installed and is up to date
- Patch management – Patches are applied not only to endpoints in good time, but network and infrastructure too
Accreditation can be achieved by identifying the scope and by responding to a Cyber Essentials questionnaire which Cutec has done and then being independently audited by a security consultant.
With Cyber Essentials Plus and the IASME GOLD accreditation, Cutec have shown the dedication and commitment to protecting our own data as well as our clients.
We are also delighted to achieve the "GDPR ready" status which means we have reviewed our internal procedures and practices on how we deal with information and sensitive data. We have upgraded and made changes where necessary and then submitted these for assessment by IASME to ensure we are compliant. Cutec is pleased to meet all the new GDPR regulations and feel this is important for the protection of our clients and staff.