Microsoft Dynamics 365
What is CRM?
A customer relationship management system (CRM) is basically a central location where companies can store customer and
prospect data, monitor customer interactions, and exchange that data with colleagues. It enables businesses to manage their
processes and data, allowing them to grow.
Unlock Your Organisation’s Full Potential With Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
Imagine what you could achieve with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM by gaining new, powerful customer insights by improving customer experience and, managing customer relationships more effectively to boost loyalty.
Why implement a CRM solution?
- Gain a single view of your customer
- Use your data to identify trends and gain business insights
- Profile your customers to generate tailored, automated marketing
- Streamline your processes and efficiency using automation and workflow
- Integrate with your existing tools including Office365, Finance and other line of business applications
- Enable self-service through a secure online portal
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Will Adapt and Scale With Your Organisation
All modules and apps are accessible in one location, in your Dynamics 365 portal. The cloud-based portal is available on any device from anywhere.
Analytics are crucial to driving smart decision-making across all levels of your business. Aided by Power BI, Dynamics 365 gives you access to real-time analytics. Therefore, this allows you to easily view key performance metrics and identify patterns, revealing logical next steps for your business, all on one dashboard.
Alongside the basic functions, there are also countless opportunities for easy integration with other apps and add-ons. As a result, this helps you optimise your CRM experience in line with your business needs.
Build your CRM to suit your requirements and the scale of the project. Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM also gives you the opportunity to expand as demand grows and the system matures, with over a dozen apps and add-ons available to you.
Common data platform
Your Dynamics 365 portal is seamlessly integrated with all your other Office365 applications, including Outlook and Teams. Subsequently, this makes navigation easier and simplifies internal communications.
Microsoft Office 365 & Dynamics 365
Microsoft works better together. Integrate your data and processes from all your other Microsoft applications, including Outlook and Teams, to work with your CRM to increase productivity and improve communications to offer the best possible customer experience.
Sharepoint and Dynamics 365
- Create document libraries in Dynamics 365 to distribute documents from, which you can share internally with user-based restrictions.
- Track changes to documents and retain version control.
- Store records specific to each record within your CRM, including quites, proposals, applications or spreadsheets.
Teams and Dynamics 365
- Increase collaboration by pinning Dynamics 365 records in Teams channels to offer a single-view of client interactions to your whole team.
- Centralise all records and documents in one place.
- Increase the efficiency of internal communications by having all of your data and communications in one place.
Want to know more?
Please call us to discuss your requirements and see if the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution is right for you.
You are in good hands!
We are delighted to partner with Microsoft Dynamics SMB specialist Cloud9 to provide you with a complete solution, from advice, planning, implementation, training and ongoing support.